Photo: Hannah Victoria
After spending time with many brides during their final hour of preparations, it seems there are certain items that nearly every bride and her bridesmaids forget!
To save those last minute stresses and delays I have compiled a list of the top 5 items that get forgotten…
- An adaptor / converter plug. You’ve remembered the hair dryer, straighteners, curling tongs, and all your other electrical necessities, make sure you bring an adaptor to plug the lot in! Remember the plugs have two pins in Spain. Save time asking the venue and bring a good supply of them. Available on ebay.
- Scissors. This is something I hear at nearly every wedding. It’s finally time to put your dress on and you discover a few stubborn tickets that require the careful use of scissors! I might actually start taking a small pair to weddings with me as I hear this so often 😉 These fiddly little things can take up time.
- A small handbag. For most of us, handbags contain our life support system nearly every day of the year. Why go with out one on your wedding day? Make sure you have a small bag to put your things in such as your phone, lipstick, tissues, mirror and gum! It’s a good idea to give it to your mother or mother in law to hold on to, it will come in handy! Jenny Packham has some lovely ones, or Debenhams have a wide variety to suit all budgets.
- Shoe gel inserts. Make sure your feet don’t get a rough deal. You can buy them in most stores, your feet with thank you for it.
- Flat shoes or sandals. Bring flat shoes to change in to for the evening, a great excuse for two pairs of shoes. Don’t suffer the pain!